Standard Access takes pride in our commitment to the training of our distributors. This ensures that clients make the correct selection for their specific needs and that knowledge is passed onto the end user.
We want to make life as easy as possible for our clients. We work toward achieving this in our training sessions by creating a safer and better workplace.
Safety and compliance are top priorities at Standard Access. Any operator who will be inducted in the use of any equipment must present evidence of their license prior to an induction.
In addition to our highly talented engineers, we also collaborate with our partners, Scanclimber, GEDA and RAXTAR for the development of creative solutions to your complex project needs.
Onsite training sessions include:
- Pre-operational checks and equipment operation
- Identifying and reducing site hazards
- Minimising workplace incidents
- The do’s and don’ts of pre-operational checks and equipment operation
- What you should do if something doesn’t look, feel or sound right
- Safely operating industrial cranes
- Safe carrying, lifting and moving loads (within rated capacity)
- Incident reporting
- Servicing industrial lifting equipment, such as hoisting, suspended platforms and mast climbers