Personnel Hoists Melbourne
Safe Assess To Heights With A Quality Material Construction And Personnel Hoist in Melbourne
Standard Access in a brand name in providing a wide range of material hoists, construction hoists, and personal hoists to residential and commercial construction companies.Our exceptional customer service, products, and expertise are testimony to the success and reason for our expansion throughout Australia. We are a leading construction hoist company based in Melbourne that is known for taking as much care and pride in your project as you do.
If you are facing challenges while accessing heights in your construction project site, then using the easy, efficient, and quality service of Standard Access is the best option for you. We have a wide range of quality construction hoists available on a rental basis to suit your purposes. We are also a reputed seller of construction hoists products in Melbourne and elsewhere in Australia.Our products provide easy, efficient, and safe vertical access to you while working on bridges, erecting building, or in any other infrastructural features.
Key Features of Our Quality Services
When you rent a construction hoist from Standard Access, you give yourself access to a world-class experience. The essential key features of our services include:
- Focus on Safety: Our main focus on safety allows us to rent one of the best construction hoists in the industry to our client.
- Turnkey Support: Our products are easy to handle because they are available with full turnkey support.
- Full Customer Support:We provide full end-to-end support, which includes pre-delivery risk management services, delivery, installation, maintenance, and dismantling.
- Knowledgeable Professionals: Our service team comprises of highly knowledgeable professionals who have many years of experience in giving assistance to projects that require vertical access.
- Quality Assurance Of Products: : All our products are certified in Australia and have been accredited by the Occupational Health & Safety Regulation 2011, Plant Design Registration, Occupational Health & Safety Act 2000, and ISO 9001.